There’s a lot of information out there and it’s easy to skip the good stuff. Since we’re in the heat of summer, we’ve pulled out the five most attention-grabbing summer-related articles we’ve posted to our social media channels over the last few weeks.
- Craft beer is huge. Whether you’re in to the tart Gosè style ales, the ultra-hoppy IPA’s or anything in-between, this data is for you. What’s the Microbrew Capital of the US, and how does OKC rank?
- Mixing the perfect cocktail can be difficult, but thanks to this data viz you’ll be the life and soul of the party. 77 cocktails every person should know (bookmark it!):
- This time of year, there’s not much better than grabbing a Bluetooth speaker, heading out into the warm summer evening and listening to some grooves. Here’s what folk all over the US are listening to.
- Whether it’s time to take that summer vacay to Vegas or just hit the casino to pass the time, you need to go armed with our statistics-based cheat sheet. You’re welcome.
- An absolute modern classic. The August 21 solar eclipse is nearly here, so you really should check out this expertly-crafted viz of every single eclipse expected to happen in YOUR lifetime.
At Evolve, we make it our goal to stay up to date on the latest news and trends in marketing, advertising, data visualization and market research. That’s how we provide cutting-edge, innovative research to our clients locally, regionally and nationally. If you want a steady stream of interesting industry-related news, then follow us on Twitter.
Kevin is all about research. Qualitative, quantitative, UX, you name it. When he's not researching, he's to be found laying down beats in his studio and hanging out with his dogs (and wife). Woof.